Milwaukee's Office Furniture Supplier Eases the Transition of Office Relocation
It’s an exciting time for your company. You’ve secured new premises and are gearing up to move. The new facility will finally have enough room for all the new hires and give the executives private offices. There’s just one thing missing – a place to sit.
In the jumble to take care of closing costs and leases it’s easy to forget about furnishing your new facility. Bern Office Systems is ready to help smooth things out with over seven decades of experience selling, moving and installing new and used office furniture for Milwaukee area businesses. Here are some tips we’ve found along the way and are ready to share some with you.
A Stress-Free Start to Your Office Move
- Before moving to a new facility, find out how you’re going to best utilize the space. Office space planning in advance of the big move will save you a lot of confusion down the road.
- Find out about waste management, water supply, and how to access the building in emergencies.
- Give employees a strict deadline for packing. You’d be surprised how the move-in date can sneak up on some people, and being ready in advance ensures nothing gets left behind.
- Label supplies before packing them. Boxes can get confused during the move, leaving you without your computer or client files. Clearly labelled boxes and bags will find their rightful owners sooner.
- Move in one department at a time. Items from the same area are less likely to get lost if they’re all moved to the same destination.
- Replace or refurbish your furniture. Take advantage of the move to upgrade to ergonomic chairs or repair cubicle walls.
Get an Upgrade with New Office Furniture
While it’s possible to move your current office furniture to your new facility, you lose precious time. Having the new office completely set up lets your business hit the ground running. We have brand name manufacturers to upgrade your new office with all new chairs, desks, and cubicles.
The logistics of a move are expensive, so save with like-new, pre-owned office furniture. Remanufactured office furniture of brand name quality will look and function just as well as if they were new. Set up a board room with all leather chairs or have a matching table and chair set in your waiting room to impress clients and customers.
It’s much harder to rearrange furniture after getting settled in, so learn the best configuration for your needs. Bern Office Systems can help you plan how to arrange your furniture and even help you move with minimized work interruptions.